Helping you find out more about what we do
Our Company Registrations
Scottish Provident is a division of the Royal London Group which consists of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Ltd and its subsidiaries. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority No. 117672 and is registered in England and Wales No.99064. The registered office is 55 Gracechurch Street, London, United Kingdom EC3V 0RL.
Telephone calls may be monitored and recorded.
UK Web Site Use
Our web site is for consumers, intermediaries and investment professionals only. We offer information and access to the products and services provided by Scottish Provident. The information on this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is intended for intermediaries and consumers within the UK.
The web site isn't a consumer advertisement and shouldn't be displayed or used as such. The information on this site is general and prospective investors and their advisers must read the relevant product literature and contract conditions. We do not give financial advice.
Law That Governs Our Site
Our web site is governed by the laws of the country of the UK within which you reside. Any dispute or action arising from our web site shall be determined in accordance with such laws.
- Scottish Provident is a division of the Royal London Group which consists of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Ltd and its subsidiaries. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority No. 117672.
- Financial Services Authority registrations can be checked at www.fsa.gov.uk/register
We regard your privacy as important. This organisation's site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site. The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the site
- The type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site
- The date and time you visit the site
- The pages you visit on the site
- If you linked to our site from another Web site, the address of that Web site
- If you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine
This information is collected by our web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics, which we use to evaluate use of our site.
Links within this site to other web sites are not covered by this policy and the search term you used.
Scottish Provident is a part of the Royal London Group. For more information on all of the complaints managed by the Royal London Group, click here.